Standard Life Aberdeen plc ( “Standard Life Aberdeen”, “we” or “us”) is committed to safeguarding any personal information shared with us. We take privacy seriously and we will only ever collect and use personal information where it is necessary, fair and lawful to do so in line with the privacy and data protection laws applicable to our business operations globally.
Our Privacy Notices include important information which clearly explain;
- what personal information we collect and use;
- why we collect and use personal information;
- who we may share personal information with and why;
- how we protect personal information; and
- the rights of individuals who share their personal information with us and how they can exercise their rights.
When you visit our websites, you will be able to access the most up to date Privacy Notice for companies in the Standard Life Aberdeen plc group of companies (e.g. Aberdeen Standard Investments, Standard Life Savings Ltd, 1825 Financial Planning & Advice Ltd) by following the link found at the foot of their respective website pages.
If you have any questions or concerns about how Standard Life Aberdeen collects and uses personal information, please contact;
Standard Life Aberdeen plc
FAO Data Protection Officer
1 George Street