Industry-wide accolades for our platforms
Our work to deliver excellence for clients has been recognised at industry-wide awards – celebrating the best in platforms and technology for retail investment and financial planning.
All three of our platforms – Standard Life Wrap, Elevate and Parmenion – combine technology with customer service to help financial advisers provide financial planning and wealth management services to their clients. And together, our platforms took home some of the biggest accolades at the Schroders UK Platform Awards for 2019:
- Parmenion was named Platform of the Year
- Wrap received the Best Platform Provider (AUA over £25bn) Award for the sixth consecutive year – voted by advisers
- Elevate won Best Platform Provider (AUA under £25bn) – also voted by advisers
- Wrap and Elevate won first and second for 'Best for Service'
- Wrap won 'Leading platform for model portfolio services' judged by discretionary managers.
Noel Butwell, Chief Executive of Standard Life Savings, said:
This is a huge achievement. The awards are testament to the hard work and continuous effort of colleagues across all functions and regions. I’m delighted with the dedication they continue to show to delivering a great client experience, turning insight into solutions, and supporting our ambition to help our customers and clients invest for a better future.
Martin Jennings, Chief Executive of Parmenion, added:
Parmenion works closely with our adviser customers to deliver straightforward, client focused investment solutions and an outstanding customer experience. We are delighted to be recognised as one of the best in the industry at what we do, and it is a reflection of our customer focused culture and the hard work of all our teams.