There's more to working life than coming home with a good salary. We have an environment where you can learn, get involved and be supported.

Competitive salary and benefits package

Right from the start, your reward will be one of the best in the market for your role. We'll review your salary annually, and add performance related bonuses based on the company’s performance and your contribution. The package includes generous annual leave, a pension, and flexi-time for some roles. There’s also the opportunity to choose many other benefits. This list gives you an idea of what is available – we’ll explain the full package at your induction session.

  • Pension
  • Private Healthcare benefit
  • Personal accident insurance
  • Employee share purchase scheme
  • Life assurance
  • Dental insurance
  • Health assessments
  • Service awards
  • Holiday buy/sell
  • Holiday banks
  • Cycle to work
  • Retail vouchers
  • Parking discounts
  • Catering
  • Childcare vouchers
  • Travel insurance


As you'd expect from a leading financial services provider, our pension (Group Flexible Retirement Plan) is one of the best around. The company makes a 12% monthly contribution to the plan on your behalf – you can join and make no payments from your salary, and still benefit from our contributions.

If you do choose to make your own monthly payments, we match these contributions up to 4% of your pensionable salary. We also make an additional contribution equal to 10% of the monthly amount you pay. So if you paid 4% of your salary into your pension each month, you’d receive a contribution from the company of 16.4% on top of that.

If you join the plan you’ll save on tax and National Insurance. You have complete freedom and control over how the payments are invested, and you can pay in additional lump sums at any time – subject to HMRC maximum and plan minimum limits. With this generous pension scheme you can feel confident that you’re planning well for your retirement.

When you join us, your reward will be one of the best in the market. We'll review your salary annually and add annual performance related bonuses based on the company’s performance and your contribution. The package includes generous annual leave, a market-leading pension, and share plans. There’s also the opportunity to choose benefits to enjoy your life outside of work. Below gives an idea of what is available – you’ll be able to find out more when you start with us.

Core benefits

Retirement savings (pension) – We’ll make contributions of 12% of your annual salary into your plan.  Plus, we’ll match any contribution you make to a maximum of 4%.  Finally, any addition contribution you make we’ll top up by 10%.

If you make the most of matching and opt to contribute 4% of your pensionable salary with the Standard Life contribution of 16.4% a total of 20.4% could be going into your plan each month.

Private healthcare – We provide access to a private healthcare policy to help you gain access to prompt private healthcare when you need it.  You can include your family / partner at a competitive cost.

Voluntary benefits

Standard Life (employee) Share plan – You can buy up to £150 worth of shares each month and the Company will match up to £50 worth of shares you buy with more shares.

Standard Life Sharesave plan – We issue an annual invitation, allowing employees to save for three or five years and buy shares at a discounted price.

Standard Life products

Health & Wellbeing

Dental insurance

Health assessments

Solutions (Employee Support Programme)

Gym membership discounts

Leisure & Lifestyle

Childcare vouchers

Holiday buy / sell

Dining club

Open fairways membership card

Employee discounts

Retail vouchers


Cycle 2 work

Interest free season ticket loan

Car parking

Travel insurance


Will and power of attorney

Critical illness insurance

Personal accident insurance